Thursday, September 17, 2009

Auburn Football Mad-Lib

Special teams coordinator Jay Boulware was not pleased after watching his team give up a blocked punt for the first time in his five-plus years in that capacity.

That's putting it lightly.

Boulware acknowledged he was upset about the situation in a tirade filled with questionable language -- not rated NC17, but probably R. EDIT: Rated R might be a bit harsh. But if you look around the state newspapers today, it would be tough to find the word.

Here's the quote, only it's up to you to fill in the blanks:

"You guys know I'm ___________. You guys know my mentality by now. I'm _____________. And I've been ___________. And I'll be _________________for a long time. I hadn't had a punt blocked in about six years. And two years with Coach Chizik. So I was ____________________. I'm still _________________."

No comments: