Thursday, January 10, 2008

To you

I'm going on vacation into next week, so there will be a break in blog entries here. Since Auburn is always in a bowl, I do an annual second Christmas in Kentucky with my folks. Nanna and Pappa like to see their grandson, and we like to see them.
A couple of notes before I go:

--Still no word on the Auburn defensive coordinator. Tommy Tuberville is back in Auburn interviewing candidates and keeping quiet about names. I expect something today or Friday, ahead of a big recruiting weekend. We all chip in at The Star, so we will have it covered when it happens.

--Former Auburn offensive coordinator Al Borges now has at least two job possibilities. He's interviewed at Ole Miss and will at UCLA, where he used to work. He's a good guy with a nice family, so here's wishing him well.

See you next week, and thanks for reading.
(-:
Joe

No comments: